For July 7
GIBBONS MUSEUM PIONEER WEEKEND
July 15, kids parade at the museum 6 p.m. family dance to follow in the Barn, July 16, parade at 11 a.m. Activities on the Museum grounds, farmer’s market, kids’ games, and much more. Bingo in the Barn at 6:30 p.m. July 17 Ecumenical Church Service at 10:30 a.m. on the grounds coffee and donuts to follow.
July 15, 16, 17 at Agricentre, Radway, Alberta. For details visit: www.wildrosefiddlers.org. For more info email: email@example.com. Call Roy 780-477-5649 or Barbara 780-906-6862.
ACACA ALBERTA WIDE EXHIBIT
July 15-August 14. Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10-6 p.m. (excluding long weekend) at the Ottewell Centre, 590 Broadmoor Blvd, Sherwood Park. Wine & cheese reception July 23, 7-9 p.m. with artists in attendance.
BRIGHT BANK HALL EVENTS
- FITNESS WITH GINA: Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Bring 2-5 lb. weights & yoga mat. $3/class. Call Gina 780-968-6813.
- MORINVILLE: Year round market runs every Friday in the Ray McDonald Sports Arena, 9908 104 St. Our Indoor Market hours are 4-7 p.m. from Oct-May and our Outdoor Market hours are 12-5 p.m. from June-September. Visit: http://morinvillefarmersmarket.com.
- DEVILLE: Every Tuesday, 4-8 p.m. at North Cooking Lake, 21033 Wye Road. For more info call Sylvia 780-467-2459 or Brenda 780-662-4577.
- WESTLOCK: Opens Feb. 12. Every Friday, 11-3 p.m., at Peavey Mart Mall. For more info call Dave 780-954-2437.
- STONY PLAIN: Every Saturday, 9-1 p.m. at Community Centre 5008 51 Ave. April 2 to December 17. For more info call Nancy 780-962-3993.
- SPRUCE GROVE: Every Saturday, 9:30-1:30 p.m. at Elevator site, 120 Railway Ave. April 9- December 17. For more info call Roy 780-962-2253.
- CARVEL: Every Thursday, 5-8 p.m. until August 25 at Carvel Hall. For more info call Stephanie 780-499-1112.
- FORT SASKATCHEWAN: Every Thursday until September 22, 4:30-7:30 p.m. at CN Train Station, 10030 99 Avenue.
- ATHABASCA: Every Saturday until September 10, 10-2 p.m. at the Athabasca Riverfront.
THE DEVON FIBRE HANDCRAFTERS GUILD
Info on Facebook page or call Cathy 780-738-9008.
- STONY PLAIN: At Seniors Drop in Center 5018 51 Ave., every 2nd & 4th Thursday of month. 6:30 p.m. Cost: $2. Call 780-823-0035 or 780-963-7920. Next Jamboree March 10.
- DEVON: Every 4th Wednesday of the month, 7 p.m. at Pioneer 73 Club, 29 St. Lawrence Ave. Musicians FREE. Others: $5. For more info call 780-987-2093.
- DUFFIELD: Every 4th Saturday except Dec. at Duffield Hall. Supper at 6:30 p.m. Cost: $12/person. Entertainers FREE.
- CARDIFF/MORINVILLE: Every 4th Sunday of the month at Cardiff Hall, 1-5 p.m. Musicians bring your instruments. Musicians FREE. Others: $5.
- EDMONTON: Monday, 7-10 p.m. Pleasantview Community Hall, 10860-57 Ave. Cost: $4. For more call Vi 780-456-8510 or Barbara 780-906-6862.
- EDMONTON: Thursday, 7-10 p.m. North Glenora Community Hall, 13535 – 109A Ave. Cost: $5. For more info call Gary 780-998-4904 or Barbara 780-906-6862.
WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT GROUPS
- Gibbons: Come join Take Off Pounds Sensibly every Wednesday at the Gibbons United Church, 4703 50 Ave, Gibbons, AB. Weigh-ins start 6:45-7:15 p.m. Meetings start at 7:15-8:15 p.m. For more info call Michelle 780-458-9886 or Evelyn 780-923-3977.
- Fort Saskatchewan: Weigh-ins every Wednesday between 6:15-6:45 p.m. at the First United Church located at 10409 100 Ave. Ft Sask. Meeting to follow at 7:15 p.m. For more info call Gerry 780-998-1723 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KIN CLUB OF BEAUMONT
Meets first Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. For location or further information please check out our Facebook page ‘Kin Club of Beaumont’ or call Carol-Ann 780-995-2021.
JOANNE MCELROY SOCIAL DANCE ACADEMY
Offering six beginner ballroom dance lessons for $90/person. Lessons are held at the Namao Community Hall, and include two step, jive, waltz and rumba. Intermediate, private and private group lessons are also available in smooth, Latin and swing styles. Call JoAnne 780-475-8265 or email@example.com.
DEVON FIGURE SKATING CLUB
Online registration open. The Club offers KidSkate, CanSkate, Learn to Figure Skate and StarSkate programs. Affordable fees, highly qualified coaches and lots of ice time. For more info and to register visit: www.devonskating.com.
LOFT GALLERY & GIFT SHOP
Opens February 6. Saturdays & Sundays, 12-4 p.m, Ottewell Centre, 590 Broadmoor Blvd, Sherwood Park. Local artwork and gifts.
DEVON CRIB TOURNAMENT
Second Sunday of each month (except May). Games starts at 1 p.m. At the Devon Pioneer Club, 29 St. Lawrence Ave. $30 a team, $2 for skunk pot, $.25 for 19 hands and two 50/50 draws, 3/$5.00. Register call 780-738-4075.
STRATHCONA HORSE ASSOCIATION
Join our local horse club! You do not need a horse to join, just have a love of horses. Monthly meetings. Check website for meeting topics. Everyone welcome! For more info: www.saha.ab.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy 780-922-3222. www.facebook.com/strathconaallbreedhorseassociation
ANTLER LAKE UNCAS COMMUNITY LEAGUE EVENTS
- Seniors’ Café: Third Wednesday of every month, 1-3 p.m. FREE and refreshments provided. To discuss transportation options, call Family & Community Services at 780-464-4044 or email@example.com.
- Monthly Meeting: Third Wednesday of every month, 7 p.m. This is YOUR community league! Community interest speakers, coffee, and fellowship. Join us! Donna-Rae 780-922-5207.
STONY PLAIN PLAYSCHOOL REGISTRATION
2016-17 school year Playschool registration now open. Visit stonyplainplayschool.com to learn more.